[Asterisk-Users] Re: Mailing list growth

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Jan 9 03:17:01 MST 2004

Panny Malialis <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>Could Digium make lists.digium.com accessible like a news server (NNTP)
>somehow ?

nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.pbx.asterisk.user

The idea is that you subscribe to the mailing list, set yourself to NO
MAIL with the list's management interface, and then read the list
through Gmane. Works like a charm, I'm reading most of my mailing lists
this way.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,