[Asterisk-Users] Progress on the Polycom front...

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jan 8 20:35:29 MST 2004

Hello,

Good news on the Polycom front for those that are interested. It looks like
we may get a dedicated Engineer for Polycom/Asterisk!!! Happy Day!

Here's the message I got tonight:

	Matt:

	I heard back from our VP of Engineering- she is prepared to have an
	individual dedicated to working on the Digium- Asterisk project.

	Can we discuss again Friday or mid next week?

	Scott Willard
	Director- IP Telephony Sales Polycom

I am still trying to make progress on finding a Polycom reseller that
we(Asterisk community) can partner with and maybe get a small kick-back to
the community(Some to Digium, some to tiki hosting) for referring sales to
them. If anyone has an Asterisk-friendly Polycom reseller they know of out
there I'd love to get in contact with them.

MATT---