[Asterisk-Users] Kedpad less extension

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 17:55:55 MST 2004

You can use

immediate=yes  ;like the bat phone (old Batman)

in your zapata.conf for the channel... but that means it just gets answered.. I think your problem is having the operator signal that they can take the call... otherwise when they get bag from the toilet/coffee break/ciggie break they'll find an irate customer on the other end.

if they also have a pc you could write an interface to the management console to answer the call with a click...

personally I prefer hardware solutions...... :D

Andy