[Asterisk-Users] latest cvs == broken tdmoe

Sean Swallow sean at swallow.org
Thu Jan 8 14:09:05 MST 2004

Hello,

I've been using TDMoE accross 2 * boxes for months. It was working well,
but * would crash when anyone would try to connect via h.323. So, I got
the latest CVS release and compiled without h.323 support. After I made
and installed the latest CVS the TDMoE channels stopped working.

They have been working great (especially after we got echo cancel working
them, thanks Mark) and the config has not changed in any way shape or
form.

This is the error message we get now...

Zaptel Dynamic Span support LOADED
TDMoE: Invalid MAC address in: eth1/00:01:02:9B:39:72
Driver 'eth' (Ethernet) rejected address 'eth1/00:01:02:9B:39:72'

Again... The config has NOT changed at all! Has the syntax changed for the
zaptel.conf file? If so, the zaptel.conf.sample file doesn't show the
changes.

Sequence of events:

* and TDMoE is working
Get latest CVS, make and install it
remove old kernel modules
load newly compiled modules (checked to make sure these were new)
run ztcfg and get "Zaptel dynamic span creation failed: Invalid argument"

Is anyone out there using TDMoE? Have you tried the latest CVS? Has the
config syntax for dynamic channels changed?

Thank you,

--
Sean Swallow