[Asterisk-Users] Mailing list growth

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Thu Jan 8 10:34:26 MST 2004

I agree with Peter's comments. There is so much traffic here I don't know how
anyone keeps up. As someone that just went into production on a system, I can
say the list archives are more of a manual than the manual, which is a shame
because I think it is limiting the growth of the system by making things harder
than it needs to be.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology