[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk success stories in small-mediumoffice environments?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jan 8 09:35:23 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:09, Jeffrey Paul wrote:
> I'm not really looking for working configurations as much as I am
> looking for people who can say "This is a solid product and I trust my
> business to a solution running Asterisk."

Look at that first URL again, down the page you will see success
stories. You will see my office configuration that we have been using
for over a year.

> As far as pre-sales work... Well, tell that to my consultant.

Then maybe you need to look at the consultants page again and pick a new
one. Open source makes it easy to have a open market. Choose those who
you feel will service you best.

> I'm quite excited about *.  I've got my company sold on it, they just
> want some reassurance that it's ready for prime-time production use.  I
> can't think of a better way than printing out an email from John Q.
> Officemanager saying "It works great, I love it!".

I understand that. I started when the only known success story was
Digium.