[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk success stories in small-mediumoffice environments?

Jeffrey Paul jeffreypaul at diamondcard.com
Thu Jan 8 09:09:02 MST 2004

I'm not really looking for working configurations as much as I am
looking for people who can say "This is a solid product and I trust my
business to a solution running Asterisk."

As far as pre-sales work... Well, tell that to my consultant.

I'm quite excited about *.  I've got my company sold on it, they just
want some reassurance that it's ready for prime-time production use.  I
can't think of a better way than printing out an email from John Q.
Officemanager saying "It works great, I love it!".

-j

--
Jeffrey Paul - jeffreypaul at diamondcard.com - (877) 748-3467
Senior Network Administrator, Diamond Financial Products