[Asterisk-Users] SIP and error talking to voicemail

Steve steve at szmidt.org
Wed Jan 7 23:42:14 MST 2004

Hi,

I used to have a Grandstream phone connected to Asterisk a few months ago.
Worked just great!

Then today I do a new install, rather than an upgrade, and all of a sudden I
cannot check voicemail with it. No problem calling or receiving call. It
simply speeds through the vm greetings but I cannot hear them. If I check the
same VM with an analog phone it works fine.

So I wanted to check if there's something known going on in these particular
areas?
--
Steve