[Asterisk-Users] E1 - E100P connected to Cisco - problem

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 17:58:38 MST 2004

You are trying to have both ends act as users, cisco can support emulating a
network interface (isdn protocol-emulate in serial interface config) but in my
experience i could get the circuit up but it would bounce and i couldnt get
signalling to work.. to be fair my IOS is quite old and wouldnt support the
switch types that I think I needed

Steve