[Asterisk-Users] zaprtc install problem

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Jan 7 12:39:32 MST 2004

he... this is a kernel question, not * one :)

btw, making "make menuconfig" in kernel src
dir, will bring a nice ncurses menu, where you will
find RTC support (don't rember now if under devices
or char devices... search it)
then disable RTC support, rebuild & install kernel
and you're done.

most distro have RTC enabled by default.

matteo.

Il mer, 2004-01-07 alle 19:46, Yannick DESSERTENNE ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to intall zaprtc on my machine (I don't have UHCI_USB nor Zaptel)
>
> and I have a strange behaviour during loading.
>
> When I do >make load
> I have :
> ./zaprtc.o: init_module: Input/ouput error
> With a quick dmesg got:
> rtc: I/O port 112 in not free
>
> Is someone have any idea to solve this ?
>
> I saw on the README file that rtc support should not be enabled in the
> kernel,
> but I don't know how to verify/modify that...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yannick

Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl