[Asterisk-Users] * crashed

Jess Magnaye jess at arretni.com
Wed Jan 7 11:23:00 MST 2004

Using modprobe+ztcfg didn't work.

Kernel patch is ok.

I just re-installed aterisk and now it's working. :(

Anyway, now that my * is remotely placed.  My ATAs are behind NAT. (setup
is: private ATA -> router+nat -> public internet -> public*).  I configured
my sip.conf to have host=172.30.200.27, nat=yes and qualify=yes.
Unfortunately, I'm still getting this message (no NAT) on my debug.

9 headers, 0 lines
Using latest request as basis request
Sending to 172.30.200.27 : 5060 (non-NAT)
Transmitting (no NAT):
SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 172.30.200.27:5060