[Asterisk-Users] Echo with polycom phones

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Tue Jan 6 19:09:09 MST 2004

Using Polycom SIP 500's here with *.  Have them going out on X100P cards
too.  We do hear a good amount of echo in the beginning but it does
trail off after 4 - 5 seconds.  The remote party can not here the echo.

The Polycom's are also pretty quiet, has anyone figured out how to
inject some background noise with these?

- Brent