[Asterisk-Users] Request for Information on Asterisk Functionality

jose valdes jose.valdes at colostate.edu
Tue Jan 6 14:17:52 MST 2004

Hello,

Colorado State University is interesting in replacing its legacy voice
mail system and implementing automated attendant/integrated voice
response (IVR) services. We have an Asterisk PBX configured in a test
environment, and have been successful in configuring a "basic" voice
mail service. However, it is evident that we lack the knowledge to
implement the automated attendant/IVR services, and to implement fully
the voice mail service.

We would thus appreciate comments or directions from Asterisk users
and/or developers that would assist us in understanding and configuring,
to the fullest potential, the aforementioned services.

Regards,

Jose J. Valdes, Jr.
Associate Director - Telecommunications
Academic Computing and Networking Services
Colorado State University
601 S. Howes St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80523
Tel. 970-491-4397