[Asterisk-Users] Re: Heads up v2.03h on snom 200

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jan 6 13:52:33 MST 2004

Christian,

The packet trace indicates that when a Snom 200 is configured with
two extns, asterisk sends a Notify (with mwi=yes/no) every eight
minutes. The MWI on the panel displays the "last" notify received.
In my case, the notify for x3002 is received before the notify for
x3008, and in later cases over time its the other way around
(x3008 notify is received before x3002).

Looks like the code in the phone needs to track notify's by extn
number, and if any are mwi=yes, keep the LED on. "Last-In" control
of the LED is not correct logic for multi-line phones.

Rich