[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk feature list: spreadsheet

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Jan 6 13:09:29 MST 2004

I have added your comments after some editing.  The "S"tandard
elements can be implemented in under an hour while the rest of the
dialplan is put together by a clueful user.  I cannot judge what
level of ability the user has with the system, so I wrote it with my
own experiences at hand.   The spreadsheet is not written to be a
statement of work, but a potential feature list.

JT