[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk feature list: spreadsheet

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jan 6 12:46:02 MST 2004

For some of us, the estimations are dead on. I don't necessarily think
the intended audience was for the telecom newbie. The time involved is
definitely experience related.

You have proven you aren't ready to administer your own asterisk
machine, please whip out your check book as you will either be paying a
asterisk consultant to fill in your gaps, or you will be paying for a
person to install a PBX that has some other name on it.
Understand that only people who have invested very significant time into
learning the telecom world and asterisk will be able to turn a profit
with asterisk. Maybe you might want to stop making comments here before
too many of them become archived and your companies name tarnished. If
you continue, we will have to assume you are a troll since you don't
care about your company.