[Asterisk-Users] IVR Question

tony banks tony_banks at rediffmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:53:21 MST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello

In my IVR menu whenever user select the option number 1 then it should jump to echo context, I think call did jump to "echo" context but I always get the following warning and I hear couple of beeps and then call hung ups.

-- Goto (echo,s,1)
WARNING[1227879616]: File pbx.c, Line 1160 (pbx_extension_helper): No application ' Background ' for extension (echo, s, 1)

extension.conf has following lines under "echo" context

[echo]
exten => s, 1, Background (demo-echotest)
exten => s, 2, Echo
exten => s, 3, Background (demo-echodone)
exten => s, 4, Goto(mainmenu,s,6)

Could you please tell me where I could be wrong ?

Regards,
Tony