[Asterisk-Users] I stumbled on this list...

Youness El Andaloussi Youness at ElAndaloussi.net
Mon Jan 5 18:09:25 MST 2004

Asterisk may or may not fit your purpose, I think that if you only want to
call US/Canada/Asia, your best bet is a packet 8 DTA with unlimited calls
to some asian countries for 50$, to which, you route a 1800 number through
a 1800 number provider. Alternatively, for the 800 number, you can use
Nufone's iax termination. or voicepulse with maybe digium hardware or sip
phones... all depending on your needs