[Asterisk-Users] mailbox= wrong context. was: Newbie - MWI

Sean Cheesman scheesman at macarthur-group.com
Mon Jan 5 11:44:26 MST 2004

my biggest concern about defaulting the context to anything at all
besides [default] is that you then have to remember to configure the
voicemail.conf with the corresponding contexts.  as it stands, you have
the ability to do just that, but you don't have to.  if you have several
hundred extensions broken out by dozens of contexts, it might not make
sense to force the voicemail.conf to follow the same method.  just my
two cents!

Sean