[Asterisk-Users] DID Trunk Lines and Caller ID

Tim Thompson tthompson at amatechtel.com
Mon Jan 5 11:41:25 MST 2004

I agree w/ Michael...if you've got 14 one-way Trunk Lines, you should be
able to get a PRI for the same cost they are paying for the 14 Trunk
lines, and then you will get 23 in/out lines and DID and all the other
bells and whistles for those lines.

It will also save you the cost of a Channelbank since you'll be able to
plug it directly into your * box.  8-)

Tim Thompson
Commercial Sales Engineer
http://www.amatechtel.com