[Asterisk-Users] Cisco to Cisco - poor quality

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Sun Jan 4 18:43:24 MST 2004

How are the phones "talking" to each other?  Directly, or through
asterisk?  (canreinvite=<what?> in the sip.conf for each of them?).

What I'm trying to get at here is, it is a problem between the phones,
or are you having a problem possibly with the asterisk box?  Some other
things to know: are you running voicemail yet?  If so and you can dial
into it from either of the phones, how does it sound?  If not, how about
anything from the * box....like the demo annoucment stuff?

Daryl