[Asterisk-Users] Dutch/DTMF Caller ID

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 17:52:21 MST 2004

hi,

since development of dtmf caller id under * is prolly going to only be done if someone stumps up the cash I've been looking for alternatives... Hoving found a number of projects which turn out to be mad prototypes or unavailable details i nearly gave up.. then I found this:

http://www.artech.com.tw/html/english/ex200/ex200.htm

http://www.artech.com.tw/html/english/ex200/ex200me.PDF

The units are pretty cheap if i recall my conversations correctly...if anyone else in .nl interested in one of these... perhaps we could get together to reduce shipping costs...

any takers?

Andy