[Asterisk-Users] Newbie - MWI

Sean Cheesman scheesman at macarthur-group.com
Sun Jan 4 17:30:24 MST 2004

There are no guarantees that the voicemail will be in the same context
as the extension.  By giving you the ability and flexibility of defining
everything independently, there's not much you can't do!  Remember, the
context call in the sip.conf refers to the context in extensions.conf.
the "johnhome" at the end of the mailbox=5702 at johnhome refers to the
context in voicemail.conf.  Maybe I'm missing your point, and I
apologize if I am.....

Sean