[Asterisk-Users] Java?

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jan 4 10:11:52 MST 2004

Hi!

> > > Apache + Mysql + PHP ( Ming + Actionscript ) + Asterisk is good.
> > > Dynamic effective,Easy coding and Fast response :-)
> >
> > That's an excellent suggestion, I agree with Ray. Masakazu, do you think
> > you could provide a working sample either here on the list or in the
> > Wiki?
> >
> yeah. surely ok. but please just a moment to disclose my code.
> because that is very evalution code at now. bit buggy ;-)

Ok, wounderful - I am *very* curious about this! No need to present
things in a perfect shape though, we all know perfection is a function of
time...

By the way: I installed ming two days ago and got the php module (so
didn't compile ming support into PHP), but apparently I am not able to
use Flash 6 code that way, only 4 and 5). Did I maybe get the wrong php
module? I found http://www16.brinkster.com/gazb/ming/ to have interesting
samples, especially the dynbarchart one.

Cheers, Philipp