[Asterisk-Users] Java?

Masakazu Nakano n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp
Sat Jan 3 21:30:05 MST 2004

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 17:50:32 +0100
Philipp von Klitzing <klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > > We needed the client browser to be open all the time for dynamic data to
> > > load without the page refreshing. After looking at all of our options we
> > > decided on programming it ourselves using flash rather than java.
> >
> > Apache + Mysql + PHP ( Ming + Actionscript ) + Asterisk is good.
> > Dynamic effective,Easy coding and Fast response :-)
>
> That's an excellent suggestion, I agree with Ray. Masakazu, do you think
> you could provide a working sample either here on the list or in the
> Wiki?
>
> Cheers, Philipp

yeah. surely ok. but please just a moment to disclose my code.
because that is very evalution code at now. bit buggy ;-)

I think AMP + ming + actionscript + * + ecasound + xoops makes us good
CRM ( one of anti-claimer ) enviroment.
http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound

the interface of voice by asterisk.
and translate to mp3 by ecasound.