[Asterisk-Users] New to asterisk? RUN... don't walk.

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Jan 3 21:36:46 MST 2004

Justin Sinclair wrote:

> Your complaints about the Asterisk Community remind me very much of
> complaints often made about the Linux Community. Judging an entire
> community (and even quality of the software) based on the actions of a
> few people is a big mistake.

It was trolling, plain and simple, and unfortunately for Qwest, a lot of
VoIP-savvy types who *do* pull their own weight in the world now have a
data point about the moral quality of at least one person who at least
professes to be part of the Qwest VoIP effort.

Barbara, who is your boss, and has s/he been watching what you're doing
for Qwest's reputation out in ListLand?  It is pretty hard not to see
through the motive behind your post--you should have identified yourself
as a Qwest employee upfront.

B.