[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco SIP license?

Adthrawn adthrawn at adthrawn.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 06:34:16 MST 2004

In case anybody is trying to work out the currency I used - it's
actually British Pounds, but the "£" sign isn't being handled by the
mailing list. I've noticed that the mailing list is also having
problems removing the HTML or Microsoft OLE email components, and is
constantly filling the list with the background gunk.

It seems to also have a problem with certain platform's line breaks.
It's not affected my other emails apart from this last one though...
Bizzare...

Ad.

On 3 Jan 2004, at 5:22 am, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com