[Asterisk-Users] T400P & E400P second source

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jan 2 10:52:44 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 11:28, John Ternovas wrote:
> Since i'm sure there are others out there in the same position as me,
> being disappointed that the original T400P and E400P cards are no
> longer available from Digium, I thought I would pass on a place I
> found to get them.  I needed the older card, since I didn't want to
> have to get a motherboard with 3.3v pci slots on it.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068850018&category=3309&rd=1
>
> This guy has been selling replicas of the X100P for quite some time.
> I bought a few of those from him, and was extremely pleased with the
> results.
>
> After speaking with him on the phone, he says he just wants 10
> confirmed orders before making a set of the cards.  I guess it makes
> sense, since he can't be sure there is demand for the cards.
>
> I've placed my order for 2 of them, and am looking forward to him
> getting the 10 necessary orders so that I can get my cards.
>
> Please, no flames, I'm just passing on information that might be
> helpful to some,

Be aware that the cards will probably NOT have FCC certification. You
can be fined for using the cards, and connecting them to the PSTN if
they do not have the required FCC approvals. As can be attested to in
the archive, those in Australia have had to be very cautious until they
had their approvals.

Also be aware that this does not support Digium, nor our community.

BTW, this user seems like a troll as he only has posted to this list
twice to sell items that Digium has worked on at lower costs. Please do
not feed the trolls.