[Asterisk-Users] T400P & E400P second source

John Ternovas infostore1211 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 10:28:56 MST 2004

Since i'm sure there are others out there in the same position as me, being disappointed that the original T400P and E400P cards are no longer available from Digium, I thought I would pass on a place I found to get them.  I needed the older card, since I didn't want to have to get a motherboard with 3.3v pci slots on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068850018&category=3309&rd=1

This guy has been selling replicas of the X100P for quite some time.  I bought a few of those from him, and was extremely pleased with the results.

After speaking with him on the phone, he says he just wants 10 confirmed orders before making a set of the cards.  I guess it makes sense, since he can't be sure there is demand for the cards.

I've placed my order for 2 of them, and am looking forward to him getting the 10 necessary orders so that I can get my cards.

Please, no flames, I'm just passing on information that might be helpful to some,
J.T.