[Asterisk-Users] How to load the driver of TDM400P card!

Quan Le Trung ltquan at dit.hcmut.edu.vn
Thu Jan 1 20:44:14 MST 2004

Hi!

I have just bought the X100P and TDM400P cards to install on my computer
to implement the PBX. I also downloaded the newest softwares
asterisk_ver0.5.0, libpri_ver0.4.0, and zaptel_ver0.7.0) to install on
my computer (Red Hat Linux 8.0). All packages are compiled well. When I
use "modprobe" to load drivers (modprobe zaptel, modprobe wcfxo,
modprobe
wcfxs), the first two (zaptel, wcfxo) are successful, but the last
(wcfxs) is failed. This is the type of error:

> "...
> /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o: init_module: No such device
> Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
> including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
> You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
> /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod
> /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o failed
> /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod wcfxs failed
> ..."

For the X100P card, after loading its driver, I tested its features and
they are OK! But I can not load the driver of TDM400P card.

I would like to receive your instructions and look forward to your
response soon!

Yours sincerely,
Quan Le T.

P.S
I also find in the documents of Digium, but I only find the the way to
load drivers for T400P/E400P (modprobe tor2), or T100P/E100P (modprobe
wct1xxp). I try these options for TDM400P, but it does not work.