[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk rpm packages

Andrew McRory amcrory at linuxsys.com
Sun Feb 29 19:28:41 MST 2004

Hi,

Being a long time mangler of RPM based distros with visions of porting my
main numbers to our PRI, I have been working on packaging * for a little
while. Now that they look like they are working I've posted them to my ftp
site. Currently the packages are built on Fedora Core 1 using
CVS-02.29.04.

	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/LSE/packages/Fedora/asterisk

To make getting asterisk up and running a 5 minute ordeal there is a
matching kernel (based on Fedora update kernel-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl) that
includes some SCSI drivers patches not yet merged into the Fedora release.
Also a kphone package is there if you're interested.

If you use any of this, please send some feedback. Also it should go
without saying don't bug the developers with problems that might be in my
packaging. If in doubt ask me first.

Cheers!

--
Andrew McRory - President/CTO