[Asterisk-Users] Hotel wake-up

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Sun Feb 29 18:03:44 MST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 06:58:01PM -0600, Eric Wieling wrote:
> It should not be too tough to make it wait if you are dialing a channel
> that supports answer supervision (like an analog FXS port or a digital
> FXO port).  Analog FXO ports don't support answer supervision, of
> course.

In my situation, I'm using Zap FXS ports and SIP hardphones.

I've got it working, as I mentioned in a previous email to the list.
The premature answer problem must have had something to do with the
local extension I was using and how I was specifying it in the call file.

Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com