[Asterisk-Users] Hotel wake-up

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Feb 29 17:58:01 MST 2004

It should not be too tough to make it wait if you are dialing a channel
that supports answer supervision (like an analog FXS port or a digital
FXO port).  Analog FXO ports don't support answer supervision, of
course.

--
For Asterisk PBX related documentation go to
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=documentation and look at the

BTEL Consulting