[Asterisk-Users] Help needed setting up H323 gateway.

Carl carllougher at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:31:11 MST 2004

Hi,
Can someone offer some assistance in setting up Asterisk as a gateway to connect to a third party gatekeeper.

I have looked at the h323.conf.sample file but not sure of the following:

  a.. Do I need to create a new h323.conf file?
  b.. Where should this file reside i.e., h323 directory?
  c.. Do you need to add info to extensions file to point to context in the h323.conf file?
  d.. How do u send an account number with the call so that the third party gatekeeper can verify?
Your help will be much appreciated!
Carl.

---