[Asterisk-Users] New to T-1/Channel Bank hardware -- help?

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Sat Feb 28 14:53:27 MST 2004

I'm considering a small office setup with at least 12 extensions.
Seems (as has been stated in previous threads) that for the FXS ports, a
T100P and a channel bank could be the most cost-effective way to do this.

I've got * set up w/ one X100P and one TDM400P, and have been very happy
with it.  I have zero experience with T-1 channel bank hardware, and would
really like some beginner questions asked before dropping the dime...

Anybody willing to help me out, please send email directly.  I'll
summarize for the list.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

IF numcooks > .maxcooks THEN;SET V broth = 'spoiled';END