[Asterisk-Users] Remote retrieval of voicemail, a question

Joel Barbosa Moraes joel at moraesonline.com
Fri Feb 27 09:22:37 MST 2004

I am really a newbie on *, but I think that you can answer the line and wait
some time (like 2 seconds) if the caller dont press anything like "*" (for
example) he will be moved to the voicemail, but if he press, he will go to
VoicemailMain to check their messages.

Somebody correct me if necessary. I couldnt test thit cos I am not with my *
box set now.

Joel Moraes
Consultant/Instructor on OS and Networking
Redhat Certified Engineer (Certificate# 807302783006492)
Phones: 55-81-99091063 / 91922250