[Asterisk-Users] Simple Front Gate Intercom

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Thu Feb 26 14:40:04 MST 2004

Some of the door phone systems are designed to share an already existing line.
For example:
    http://www.sandman.com/pdf/Page21.pdf

I believe some of the Viking configurations can do this too. For example
see the diagram here:
    http://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/pdf/c-2000(dbb).pdf

Jim

James H. Thompson