[Asterisk-Users] Simple Front Gate Intercom

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 14:20:09 MST 2004

> Key word: "input".
>
> My "telephone line input" is my x100p fxo card, and it is a ONE-port
> card. I have no "unused" line input on my phone system. Therefore, I'm
> hosed with these models???
>
> Help me... I've fallen, and I can't get up...
with this unit http://www.doorbellfon.com/products/28wt/28wt.htm
you can run your existing telephone line into the line in port, then
take the line out to your x100p, now when a call come in from the
telephone line it will ring with a standard cadence,
but a call from the doorfon unit will ring with another cadence
No just use the dring feature in zapata.conf to route the calls based
on the different cadence