[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream transfer into outer space

Matthew B Marlowe matthew at mmarlowe.com
Thu Feb 26 11:09:47 MST 2004

According to someone else here, that would be idiotic.. (Altho my idea was to put it into a call park where you can than pick the call up.) Or write an AGI script to transfer the call back to the original person that just transferred the call away. But once again, that must be idiotic.

Sincerely,
Matthew Marlowe
Gear 3 Technologies, LLC
609.252.1155 x614
www.gear3.com

(00)
 ><   Choose a job you love, and you will
/||\  never have to work a day in your life.
=/\=