[Asterisk-Users] relaxdtmf - duplicatedigits

Sathya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 10:28:54 MST 2004

Hi friends,

I am experiencing lot of duplicate digits especially when people dial-in
using Cellular phones.

here is my config;

	----PSTN(PRI)---Asterisk A---(IAX)---------Asterisk B------SIP Phones,
H.323 G/W

Asterisk A switches calls to Asterisk B. Asterisk B answers the call and
collects the dtmf digits to route the call. I can see lot of duplicate
digits when Asterisk B is collecting digits. Duplicate digits are evident
when originated from Cellular phones. I've noted reading the list that
relaxdtmf would make this problem solve to a certain extent. Could relaxdtmf
be applied in Asterisk B in iax.conf ???

Thanks a bunch for your response.

Cheers

SW