[Asterisk-Users] Shopping for ISDN card

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Wed Feb 25 19:18:27 MST 2004

I've already got an ISDN line that I use for my IP connection at home.
I'd like to try out * with ISDN, so I'm shopping for a card.  I'm in the
US, so I need a U interface, not S/T.  Can anybody make any suggestions?
An awful lot of the cards supported by isdn4linux are hard or impossible
to find with a U interface.  Can anyone tell me for certain if this card
is compatible?

http://store.yahoo.com/cuphone/tig12pciismo1.html

Thanx,
Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

I'm heavily armed, easily bored, and off my medication.