[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream transfer into outer space

Matthew B Marlowe matthew at mmarlowe.com
Wed Feb 25 19:01:48 MST 2004

Ok I changed some stuff around and got it to work.

Now the strange part... The caller if they press # will ask ME who id
like to transfer to? :)

So if they accidently hit #, they get put on hold

Any ideas? :)

Sincerely,
Matthew Marlowe
Gear 3 Technologies, LLC
609.252.1155 x614
www.gear3.com

(00)
 ><   Choose a job you love, and you will
/||\  never have to work a day in your life.
=/\=