[Asterisk-Users] cisco 7912 problem with chan_sccp

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Wed Feb 25 17:35:50 MST 2004

> I tried at first Theo's chan_sccp. (No Dialtone)... I have now tried the
> lambda-solution and asterisk keeps crashing every time I have used the
> 7912... I guess that skinny / asterisk have some way to go before it is of
> any use other than playing with.

please do start asterisk with safe_asterisk and then look in /tmp for
the coredumpfile. then execute "gdb asterisk coredumpfile"
and after that enter "bt" -> backtrace.

please mail me the output or both asterisk & coredumpfile so that i can
peek a look into.

--jan

--
Jan Czmok, Network Engineering & Support, Global Access Telecomm, Inc.
Ph.: +49 69 299896-35 - fax: +49 69 299896-40 - sip:13129*522 at inoc-dba.pch.net