[Asterisk-Users] Understanding AgentCallbackLogin

Matthew B Marlowe matthew at mmarlowe.com
Wed Feb 25 10:21:03 MST 2004

Greg,

When using your patch, when the file is being played... The MOH stops
for the caller while that sound file is played to me.  Then the music on
hold continues and if I hit # the music on hold stops once again and
let's me talk.

I wonder if we can stop that from happening?

Sincerely,
Matthew Marlowe
Gear 3 Technologies, LLC
609.252.1155 x614
www.gear3.com

(00)
 ><   Choose a job you love, and you will
/||\  never have to work a day in your life.
=/\=