[Asterisk-Users] parking ?

Chris Clifton chris at netlabz.com
Tue Feb 24 22:55:43 MST 2004

In my parking.conf, I have -

;
; Sample Parking configuration
;

[general]
parkext => 700                              ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720                      ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls                    ; Which context parked calls are
in
;parkingtime => 45                          ; Number of seconds a call can
be parked for (default is 45 seconds)

In my extensions.conf, I have -

exten => 120,1,Dial(SIP/120 at 120,20,T,t)
exten => 120,2,Voicemail(b${EXTEN})
exten => 120,3,Hangup
exten => 120,102,Voicemail(u${EXTEN})
exten => 120,103,Hangup

(to allow x120 to transfer calls)

and

include => parkedcalls   (in my [local] context)

my [local] context resides under the [default] context in my extensions.conf

I can transfer calls from x120 to any other phone just fine, but
transferring to x700 results in a reorder. I found the snippet below  in
Zac Sprackett's examples extensions.conf via the wiki, do I need to add
something like this in my extensions.conf also ?

[ext-park]
exten => 70,1,Answer
exten => 70,2,SetMusicOnHold(random)
exten => 70,3,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED,60,SIP/01,70,4)
exten => 70,4,Macro(rg-inbound,20,tr)
exten => 70,5,Goto(aa-nooneavail,s,1)
exten => _7[1-5],1,ParkedCall(${EXTEN})

Thanks,