[Asterisk-Users] Simulating the "lighted line in use" type of phone

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Tue Feb 24 13:46:49 MST 2004

I have a similar situation,

I have an office with 4 lines that are answered in different names and
wanted to give users the option to see the status of each line etc.

I have some cisco  vip30 with the select buttons and appropriate leds, I
was going to set these up on a * box and see how developed the skinny
driver is as far as making these buttons/leds let the users select
particular lines and indicate status.

The lines are mainly analogue on x100 cards

Maybe somebody has already worked on this and can give some guidance.

The hardware looks like it  will do the job, the only question is if we
can hack the software to do what we want.

craig