[Asterisk-Users] Re: IAX Voicepulse - no DTMF response

Juan Cardenas jaycard at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 24 08:18:43 MST 2004

Hello I have an incoming DID configured with voicepulse. I have iax.conf configured just like voicepulse shows you how when you sign up.
Every time I take in a call, the IVR stops responding to DTMF tones after about 1 minute or so. If I use the same configuration, but in sip.conf
the system works perfectly. Any ideas what may be making the iax config not recognize dtmf tones?

iax.conf:

[general]
port=5036
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
jitterbuffer=no

; Put the next line in if you have an incoming DID from VoicePulse
register => in-aBcdEfgH:iJKLmNoP at gw5.voicepulse.com

[voicepulse]
context = voicepulse-in
secret=iJKLmNoP
auth=md5
type=friend
host=gw4.voicepulse.com

I have tried dtmf=inband and nothing happens.