[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Kit for Grabs

Adthrawn adthrawn at adthrawn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 17:56:33 MST 2004

Sigh, yet another lot of cheap Cisco kit :-)

We've got a complete Cisco VoIP system on our US warehouse that's
begging for an Asterisk call manager...

1x 7960
1x 7914
12x 7940's
1x 827-4V - ADSL Router
1x 3550-24 - Inline Power Switch

Circa £3610 ($6750 @ 1.87 exchange rate) or nearest offer.

This was originally installed in a remote office, that used a VPN over
the ADSL Router to it's head office. What it means, is that it's also
kitted for somebody to either install Asterisk as an SCCP based switch
(and use the Router as a mini Call Manager), or convert them all with
the SIP upgrade, and install Asterisk as a SIP based call manager, and
use the router to provide VoIP compatible routing via ADSL (and over a
VPN).

Will also be willing to rip the kit apart and sell separately if at
least somebody wants half the phones in one go... (The we'll be happy
to sell the others individually).

It's in the US, so I'll leave this open to anybody in the US, or
anybody willing to pay shipping costs to another country.

Also, we offer a new scheme where we leave the price for the customer
to decide upon. Yes!
Simply email me with the product code/spec, and make an offer for it!
All new equipment - direct from the four main Cisco worldwide
distributors.

Buy straight from an authorised Cisco Channel partner, at the price you
want!

Mental note - fewer exclamation marks next time. :-)

Regards,
Ad.