[Asterisk-Users] VM: Multilanguage and digits

Lars Fredriksson lars at fredriksson.net
Mon Feb 23 13:19:43 MST 2004

Hi!

I'm trying to record som voiveprompts, and I've created a directory "se" in
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds - in that directory I've put files like
vm-intro.gsm, vm-the-person.gsm and do on. And if I use SetLanguage(se) I
hear my own voice prompts!
But wehre should I place the digits I've recorded? - I have tried to put
them in "se/digits" but that don't works?

Anyone that have an idea about where to put the digits for my own
languages - I have read the mult-language section at voip-info.org but that
don't really says where to put the sound files.

Thanks for any advice!

/Lars

---
Lars Fredriksson