[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Call menu handling problem with Norstar

Christopher Lee chris at datachaos.com.au
Sun Feb 22 21:43:39 MST 2004

Ok, after much stuffing around with the configs to sort it, I've narrowed
the problem down to DTMF passing from the Norstar extension as being what
breaks my setup.

If I'm on a call with someone on a Norstar extension from my system, and
they press a key, I hear a split second of the DTMF signal and the line goes
silent.

Now I've just got to figure a way to get the Norstar & Asterisk to work
together in DTMF harmony :-)